Monday, February 27, 2012

Things I've done in the past few weeks

In no particular order.


  • Sang at the Depot three times (twice with a full band--there are bad Facebook photos to prove it!).  


  • Read three or four books--I'm losing count.


  • Finished Downton Abbey


  • Wanted more Downton Abbey, so made a bunch of work people watch the second season instead.


  • Live texted the Oscars and the Grammys (kind of)


  • Went to a Shrimp and Grits cook-off (more on that later)


  • Found out I may be having surgery, and what your thyroid does or doesn't do for you.


  • Hit the Roller Derby


  • Went roller skating for the first time since crashing a Primary Roller Skating party in Provo, UT for Ariel's birthday--in 2002 (so ten years).


  • Realized I used to be good at roller skating, but now have learned that roller skating is really a lesson in humility.


  • Enjoyed the fact that I am good at finding crazy things to do (If you want to get on my listserv, let me know!).


  • Was grateful for good friends
  • No comments:

    Site Meter