|Funny pictures from M|
|Third weird fortune|
- A few cute little bugs drew some funny pictures.
- We went out for Chinese--again.
- Bonfire in Wilson--where random friends snapped surreptitious pictures of us and we snuggled under a blanket
- He surprised me by showing up at a Doctor Who brunch (and watched 4 episodes despite not being a super-fan, while I fan-girled with one of my former seminary students)
- He came and stayed for conference--we even watched the Priesthood session and did a puzzle
- We had brunch with the family in my ward that has pretty much adopted me. Four-year-old H's prayer: "Thank you that we love Jesus...Thank you that Sister Ruch and her boyfriend could come..."
- An 11-year-old snapped a quick picture from behind--though her Mom got one facing forward which I have yet to see.
- I went to Kinston for the Weekend.
- We did a session at the Raleigh Temple
- Lots of dancing at the Kinston Harvest Ball
- I karaoked Midnight Train to Georgia, while N and his Mom and Dad were the pips.
- Met his ward again.
- His teachers (teenage boys from 14-16) voted on our relationship and next steps
- For his birthday (and mine) I got us UNC Football tickets, and we watched a tight game kissing when we scored, and snuggling the TarHeels to a win.
- A Sunday that didn't quit--Stake Conference, Stake Singles Lunch, NCSSM Choir & Orchestra Concert, and a little Birthday get together.
|M snapping pictures|
|Not asleep during the Priesthood Session--really. . .|
That gets you to October 19. More to come. . .
|Our Conference Puzzle|
|Ready for the Havest Ball--mostly so he can sing Lady in Red while we dance. . .|