Random note before I get to the actual post:
I have a healthy addiction to ellipses, so I am going to apologize now. I will be using them a lot. If you do not like them, please be forgiving and realize that I know it is a character flaw, but I am working on it.
Though not a complete list, the things below have been stealing into my conscious thoughts lately, and I cannot seem to shake them. So, today, I am hoping to share them in order to let them go, or at least give myself a cache of clickable friends to visit. These are in no particular order.
- When we were younger, I was the artistic one. . . Now, my dear sister continues to eclipse me by leaps and bounds, and I wonder where that artsy me went. Did I just grow out of it? Ruby's blog is a beautiful mix of stream-of-consciousness poetry and phenomenal visuals.
- Robin Sparkles: "Put on your Jelly Bracelets and your cool, graffiti coat. Havin' fun at the mall is what it's all [a-boat]."
- Conversations with Edward Cullen
- "I always sample a bottle of wine before I buy it. Let's have a sip, see if you're worth taking along."
- Why do prescription drugs you have been taking for months effect you differently on different days?
- The Sunshine-Con relationship
- Doctrine & Covenants 6—specifically verses 22-23
- Who knew I would like Styx so much?
- How do you move a relationship past friendship? How do you decide whether or not you should (more for a friend than for me)?
- I just love him. . . in any incarnation.
- Is it bad that I wouldn't mind staying home with a family as long as I could experiment in the kitchen? Do you get your feminist card taken away for that?