Weird muscle issues---You don't want to know.
Sometimes my life is quite amusing, as in, "I think the Lord fulfills his sitcom needs with my life."
Things that have made it better:
- The Cake Wrecks Blog--Love it!
- Alias--sometimes you need the wigs! the beautiful Vaughn, the amazing Awesomeness of Jack Bristow, and the angelic-looking, twisted-evilness of Julian Sark.
- The Pear Square Event--Brittany got me to spend too much! But it was so worth it.
- Massage Envy--well, hopefully, today at 5:30.
- A clean kitchen and dreams of a gorgeous oven.
- Dinner with friends, bonfires, birthday parties, one-on-one Family History meetings, more than 3 people attending my Sunday School class, snarking, and singing in the car at the top of my lungs (also known as "My weekend in a nutshell").