Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sydney Dust Storms


I've been following various stories on the Sydney Dust Storms lately.

My favorite came from Flickr itself.

I can't seem to get these images out of my head. If someone were smart, they would grab a camera and film a movie. Or just capture the images, and then write the film. It is amazingly other-worldly. I sometimes forget that God has a sense of humor, and oftentimes when we think we are the most creative creatures on the planet, He reminds us where we came from.

This is my favorite--it reminds me of the Doctor Who where they moved the hospital to the moon. It doesn't seem real.

It is at times like this that I am incredibly grateful to be so blessed. There is a plan and we are just a small part of it, but the opportunity to take part is wondrous.





No comments:

Site Meter