- Dancing with kids for a few hours until you can barely breathe, but are undeniably content.
- A piece of chocolate cake in a bowl of milk.
- Introducing a new friend to an old one--even if the old one is a TV show.
- Goldilocks Swiss Spinach Soup--a large pot of it. . . To bathe in.
- The surreal experience of watching the Oprah Farewell with your sister and three guys, two of whom have never watched Oprah before.
- The anticipation of a baptism
- Teaching kids how to make an origami boat, so they can build a boat like Nephi.
- Talking to a friend on the phone you haven't talked to in a while.
- A perfect musical moment.
- A well-done season finale.
- A perfect haircut (I don't have one, but I would like one).
- Your yearly review going well.
- The prospect of a three day weekend.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Happiness is. . .
Posted by tkangaroo at 11:17 PM