Friday, May 31, 2013

Seminary year one

All last night I was singing:

One Day More
Another day another destiny
This never-ending road to seminary...

- September 4, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- Twenty-seven books of the New Testament
- Twenty-five scripture mastery
- 11, then 9, then 6, then 5, then 4.5 regular students
- A zombie-like existence as i got up at 5 (5:15) and went to bed at 9:30 (10 when I was bad).

We started and ended with scripture mastery yoga (thanks, Abby!). It was a nice cap to the year. 

I'm going to miss them dreadfully. Maybe we can meet up at the Waffle House. 

Next year, Book of Mormon.

1 comment:

Karen (but sometimes Chris) said...

Congrats on making it to the end! Now that you have a ton of free time, why don't you visit me every weekend and guest teach my Gospel Doctrine class?

Site Meter