Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cash Cab

My sister secretly (well not so much now) LOVES this show.   The last time we went to New York, she would look around, hoping that the Cash Cab would pull up and make her day.  We were never so lucky.  Imagine my complete and utter amusement when Cash Cab became a plot point (kind of) on 30 Rock this past episode.  I laughed and laughed.  And then thought, my sister may have to watch just this episode!

So, for those of you who need a laugh (It is Tracy, so it may be a teensy bit racy), and also for Miss Ruby, here we go:

The introduction of the game.



A trivia question.



A few random trivia questions.



The winning moment and a funny post-script!



My other favorite moment, was a little lovely bit with Brian Williams.  I love him on Jon Stewart and I feel like he has a great sense of humor that he doesn't get to show on the nightly news.  Tina Fey has used him a bunch of times on 30 Rock, and he is consistently funny.

1 comment:

Karen (but sometimes Chris) said...

Our household got excited the moment the cab pulled up. Both Chris and I looked at each other and said, "Isn't that driver the Cash Cab guy?" So happy it was. . .

Site Meter