Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog Diagnostics

Recently the Design Lines blog added diagnostics. Shortly thereafter, the Sisters Ru added diagnostics to their respective blogs. It has been fascinating to see who has been tuning in and where from. My TV entry sparked a few links from farther away, and I was kind of excited to see it posted on various fan-boards for shows like Supernatural and Bones.

That said, I think that my last post has been my favorite. Whether through comments or email responses to it, I have had a few long-lost and still-in-touch friends let me know how much they appreciate me. I didn't realize I needed it.

So, yes, Site Meter is enthralling and much more addicting than facebook ever was for me, but relationships are the main reason for this life--and I was reminded that I have the best friends anyone could ask for. Though I still would love to know who is tuning in from Jakarta.

No comments:

Site Meter