Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Smashing!

Yep, I'm addicted to a new show.  I cannot seem to get enough of it.  From moments of original music, to covers done super well, I will definitely need to get the soundtrack.  They do throw in moments of adult stuff that is dumb, and I totally want Tom's assistant to be hit by a bus, but other than that--I cannot get enough.

Enjoy. . .

Favorite from the first episode (the baseball number is also very good):


Favorites from the second:








Favorite from the third:


Favorites from the last episode:


It is amazing how well Miss Hilty does Marilyn. Uncanny! I did also enjoy Rumor Has It, but mostly because it felt like Center Stage to me (I loved the whole Chorus/Ensemble stuff).



Side note, I've never really wanted to drink but with all the Manhattan-throwing, I kind of want to--just to be able to dump it on someone.

No comments:

Site Meter